A fresh, all natural and alcohol-free hydration mist in a lightweight, luxurious and reusable frosted glass bottle.
Ideal for your handbag – Bulgarian Rose Hydration Mist is a decadent mist that works well as a make-up finish setting spray and instantly refreshes tired or irritated skin.
Organic Bulgarian Roses are known for their skin balancing properties, ability to restore the skin’s PH levels and promote appearance of tightened pores.
WHY Zen Botanics BULGARIAN ROSE HYDRATION MIST IS A BEST SELLER:
- Instantly refreshes skin naturally any time needed
- Sets makeup for a dewy and glowing appearance.
- Alcohol free and compatible for all skin types including dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin
- 100% natural formulation safe without synthetic fragrances and parabens
- Certified Organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol helps deliver skin-loving goodness – Wonderful ingredient for calming skin and with anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Gotu Kola – A chinese and aryuvedic herb known to promote collagen production and tightens appearance of pores
- Kakadu Plum – One of the highest concentrations of vitamin C, kakadu plum is an amazing antioxidant beneficial for fighting signs of ageing skin
Do you know the difference between rose ‘water’ vs. rose ‘hydrosol’?
There is a different in the quality of hydration mists – some manufacturers use ‘Rose Water’ while others use ‘Rose Hydrosol’.
Zen Botanics use Rose Hydrosol – not rose water.
Rose Water is a cheaper ingredient than Rose Hydrosols and can pretty much be described as water scented/distilled with essential oils (like infused water). Rose Hydrosols on the other hand, are produced exclusively for the highly fragrant rose water and more likely to retain skin beneficial minerals, cellulose and aromatic compounds from Bulgarian organic roses.
This hydration mist contains food grade and USDA certified organic Bulgarian Rose Otto Hydrosol that is also analyzed and certified by National Laboratory “BulRose” www.bulroselab.com which is the new European controlling body for Bulgarian Rose oil.
Sounds like quality right? We sure think so because we believe hydration mists not only help deliver a boost of moisture, but should help deliver skin benefits also.
How to use:
Spritz any time a refresher or hydration is needed. Can be used underneath makeup, alone, or as a make-up finish spray for dewy and glowing appearance.
Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose Otto) Flower Water*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Terminalia ferinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract*, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*
*= A certified organic ingredient
We strongly recommend this be used within 3-4 months as Zen Botanics do not add nasty synthetic chemicals that make things last forever.
100ml glass bottle with spray nozzle lid.
Recycle glass bottle (rip off label) / Return spray nozzle to us for terracycling