Neroli Cleansing Oil gently cleans, balances, tones and nourishes the skin while the intoxicating scent of neroli, ylang ylang and grapefruit is uplifting and addictive.
- Suitable for dry, mature, normal, combination and oily skin types.
- Vegan, 97% Organic & Wild harvested Ingredients
- 100% Eco-Cert approved Ingredients
How to apply:
1. Apply 6 – 8 pumps of Cleansing Oil to your face and neck and massage in upward, circular motions.
2. Cup your nose and take a deep breath.
3. Soak a cloth in hot (not scalding) water and hold it against your face for a minute to steam and activate the oils, wipe away. Repeat this last step.
Camellia oleifera oil*, Oryza sativa bran oil*, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil*, Ricinus communis seed oil*, Cucurbita pepo seed oil*, Tocopherol, Glycine soja oil^, Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, Cananga odorata flower oil***, Citrus paradisi peel oil***, +Geraniol, +d-limonene, +Benzyl benzoate, +Linalol.
* Certified Organic, ** Therapeutic Grade, + Natural Component of Essential Oils, ^ GMO Free
Camellia Oil is both restorative and rejuvenating to the skin. Also rich in Squalene a deficiency of which can result in dry skin and premature ageing.
Rice Bran Oil nutritive in Vitamin E, B and squalene this deeply moisturising oil increases elasticity while maintaining hydration.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is a natural source of salicylic acid which lightly exfoliates to refine and improve skin texture.
Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang essential oils balance overactive sebum producing glands & reduce pore size.
Neroli essential oil regenerates skin cells and helps diminish the appearance of scars.
Neroli (The Oil of shared Purpose & Partnership) – Neroli is a unifying and stabilizing oil. It is particularly helpful for calming troubled hearts in relationship conflict.
Ylang Ylang (The Oil of the Inner Child) – A powerful remedy for the heart. Ylang Ylang reconnects individuals with the inner child and the pure, simple ways of the heart.
Grapefruit (The Oil of Honouring the Body) – Grapefruit teaches true respect and appreciation for one’s physical body.