A hand cut brass palo santo burner, this crescent moon holder is perfect for holding palo santo sticks, both new and old, burning sage and large crystals.
…D E T A I L S…
– Brass sage/palo santo holder
– Hand cut from 1mm thick golden brass
– 115mm x 35mm x 15mm high
– Hand finished with a matte brush look
– Can be used to hold large crystals, bunches of sage and palo santo.
– Coated in a clear wax to delay tarnishing
– Moon section is remove-able and comes flat packed
– This item is handmade, and as such there may be slight variations in the finished product
– Made using brass
– Handmade and finished with care in Kirsty’s home studio in Torquay, AUS
…A B O U T K I R S T Y…
Kirsty Lief is a range of simple and unique hand made jewellery, created with minimalism and affordability in mind. The jewellery is made from precious metals, and are a blend of classic everyday wear and on trend accessories, all with a minimal approach. Each piece from the range is designed, formed, soldered, polished and buffed by hand.