Guided Meditation and Sound Resonance Experience.
We are delighted to invite you to a magical moment of calm at The Orangerie…..
Date: Sunday 21st February 2021
Location: The Orangerie – Cnr of Lanyana Way & Arcadia Street, Noosa Junction
We will be hosting Paige Harris, a highly regarded meditation instructor and founder of Amavi Meditation. Amavi (I loved) – The Art Of Ritual, Connection and Meditation.
This is a unique, curated experience.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted with a Clarity Tincture – the herbs in this tincture are traditionally used during mediation as they help to balance and relax the nervous system and promote deep focus
- After the guided meditation you will receive a Calm Tincture – containing the queen of adaptogens – Ashwaghanda. Alternatively, you can also choose from a Beauty Elixir or a Loco Love Cacao with medicinal mushrooms
- You’ll then glide home, feeling calm and ready to on whatever comes your way
You can visit us in store to make a booking, call the store during business hours, or please click here to make an online booking.
- Please note that all windows will be covered during the workshop for privacy and so as that you can completely zone out….
- Can’t make it, but would love to attend in the future? Please email us and we will add your name to the list for future workshops of a similar nature.⠀⠀⠀⠀
COVID related information:
- All participant details will be recorded
- We are limiting the number of participants
- In the event that there is a border closure between VIC and QLD, the instructor will be unable to attend, and your booking will be refunded
- Should you be unwell, and are unable to attend please try to contact us at least 24 hours in advance so as that Paige can contact people on the waitlist