(NB: This is a personal favourite – Laura)
THE WILD BERRY IS A LUSCIOUS HONEY-BASED CLEANSER, EXFOLIANT & MASQUE RICH IN SKIN LOVING NUTRIENTS, ANTIOXIDANTS & THE PUREST NEW ZEALAND HALLOYSITE CLAY.
Crushed Hibiscus Petals & the natural enzymes in honey dissolve dead skin cells and gently exfoliate while halloysite and zeolite clays remove toxins and the powerful antioxidants in wild harvested Maqui Berry counteract pollutant induced skin damage.
Nourishing, hydrating and skin brightening this multi-tasking product will leave your skin looking incredibly healthy & beautifully radiant.
How to apply:
As a daily cleanse: gently massage a dollop of Wild Berry into wet skin and wash clean with tepid water.
To use as a masque: smooth a generous scoop of Wild Berry over wet skin and leave on for 10 – 15 minutes, with damp fingers gently massage before washing off with tepid water.
After using this product, your skin will feel healthy, beautifully radiant and hydrated. Pores are deeply cleansed and refined. Less Breakouts when used consistently. This is the perfect pre-party masque.
85% Certified Organic & Wild Harvested Ingredients
Mel*, Kaolin **, Colloidal silver, Camellia sinensis seed oil*, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower powder*, Zeolite**, Aristotelia chilensis fruit extract*, Rubus ideus seed oil, Sambucus nigra fruit extract, Coco-Glucoside, Citrus aurantium amara flower oil, Lavendula angustifolia oil***, Citrus paradisi peel oil***, Citrus sinensis peel oil expressed**, Pollen , Lactic acid, Aqua, + d-limonene, + linalool
Certified Organic *, Wild Harvested**, Therapeutic Grade***, + Natural Component of Essential Oils
This product contains HONEY that is collected from hives in pristine Bushland full of Australian Wildflowers.
- Maqui Berry (Aristotelia chilensis) is an intensely purple berry that grows wild throughout parts of southern Chile. The people who harvest most of the maqui berry sold commercially are the Mapuche indians, who are indigenous to Chile and known as fierce warriors. Maqui berries are very rich in anthocyanins, which are purple pigments with very high antioxidant activity. Specifically, maqui berries contain extremely high levels of anthocyanins called delphinidins. The delphinidins demonstrate potent anti-inflammatory activity and protect skin from free radical damage caused by pollution and sun damage.
- Organic Wildflower Honey is loaded with minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and natural enzymes. Raw Honey is a known skin healer stimulating tissue growth, enhancing epithelialization, and minimizing scar formation it also contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) these increase elasticity, balance oily skin, stimulate collagen production, and minimize fine lines. A natural humectant it also draws water to the skin resulting in plump hydrated skin.
- Halloysite Clay. A beautiful, fine pure white clay from New Zealand that acts ionically and gently draws toxins / pollutants out of the upper layers of the skin while also acting like a poultice drawing blood and thus nutrients to the area allowing for increased healing – especially useful for acne skin types. Refines while cleansing pores.
- Zeolite Clay has an ability to absorb, store and neutralize heavy metals and other toxic matter removing daily pollution by deeply cleansing, purifying and detoxifying your skin. Zeolite is used as an acne treatment due to its ability to clear blackheads by unclogging pores, preventing pimples. Its ability to remove pollutants protects our skin from free radical damage so works synergistically with the antioxidant rich Maqui berry & Hibiscus in this product.
- Hibiscus is known as the Botox plant due to its ability to increase moisture and improve flexibility and elasticity in our skin. A natural source of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s). Natural AHA’s exfoliate the skin effectively but gently increasing cell turnover resulting in fresher, younger and smoother skin. Hibiscus is also rich in the antioxidants “anthocyanosides” that protect our skin from free radical damage and also refine pores thanks to its astringent properties.