REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
Please chose carefully when shopping online or in store. If you need assistance with sizing please contact us via email, or phone and we can provide you with sizing advice.
Items must be returned-
- Within 5 business days of receiving your order. If 5 business days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return all original tags must remain attached
- To be eligible for a return items must be in original and unworn condition
- No make-up or tan marks will be accepted
- Original receipt or proof or purchase is required
- We do NOT offer refunds
- Exchange or store credit note on returned items
- Credit notes are valid for 6 months
- Sale items; no exchange, no return, no refund. Sale is final
If you have purchased the incorrect size please contact us via email [email protected] to organise an exchange/swap over, additional freight costs will apply.
The Orangerie offers full refunds for full price items that are deemed faulty. We do not refund items for change of mind or incorrect size. If you change your mind, or the fit is not right we will issue a credit note, which will be valid for 6 months.
If you receive a faulty item then please contact us via email [email protected] and we’ll arrange a replacement or the next best thing.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will organise an exchange or store credit within 5 business days. Any approved refunds will also be processed within 5 business days after receiving the goods back and funds will be returned to the original account that was used for purchase.
The Orangerie reserves the right to deny a refund if the item is returned not in it’s original condition of purchase or does not meet the return policy requirements.
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items – including perfume and cosmetics
Lost or damaged goods:
If your online order is lost or damaged during transit, please contact our store within 7 business days of placing your order at [email protected]
If you have made a typo in your personal information or delivery address, please contact us immediately via [email protected]. If your order has already been shipped, unfortunately The Orangerie takes no responsibility for incorrect details given.
The Orangerie takes no responsibility if the shipment is rejected by the receiver, and this may result in additional freight costs.
Return shipping is payable by the customer (unless the garment is faulty); please ensure you use a traceable method for return. The Orangerie does not take responsibility for lost parcels (in transit to be returned).
Contact us at laura @theorangerie.com.au for questions related to refunds and returns.